Pregnancy Yoga with Hypnobirthing
Prepare for birth and promote your baby's health
This gentle highly effective practice for expectant mums builds healthy confidence by combining yoga and some hypnobirthing techniques for your optimum experience.
This Pregnancy Yoga and Hypnobirthing class aim to promote vitality during pregnancy and help to prepare you for birth.
What does this class involve?
With strengthening postures to build stamina for labour, stretches to create space within the body for your growing baby, helping you feel more comfortable and practical breathing and relaxation techniques to empower you for a calm birth.
The class focus on preventing and dealing with common pregnancy-related ailments such as heartburn, sciatica and S.P.D, and involve massage techniques you can use during labour.
Practice will support you in being more comfortable during the emotional and physical changes that take place during the second and third trimester.
Pregnancy Yoga and Hypnobirthing empower you to prepare for a more calm and relaxed birth – however, it shows up!
When can you join us?
You can begin from your 20th week and practice right up to your birth – no previous experience is necessary.
The results speak for themselves, read our happy mums' testimonials and birth stories.
"Evidence shows that a weekly practice of pregnancy yoga decreases anxiety…"
Who is this suitable for and when to begin?
You can join this class anytime from 20-weeks, and it is safe to practice right up to birth.
Even if it’s not your first pregnancy, you may want to consider attending as every pregnancy, labour and delivery are different, so even seasoned pros can benefit from a refresh.
With this being a favoured class, most mums continue once they have joined. Keep in mind that the sooner you register, the more likely you are to ensure you have secured a place.
This Pregnancy Yoga and Hypnobirthing class is suitable for all birth choices and is available to anyone who desires to create a more calm and confident birthing experience.
Top 10 reasons to join!
- More physical comfort during pregnancy
- Learn hypnobirthing breathing techniques
- Improve your quality of sleep and learn how to relax
- Bond with your baby and learn how to trust your body
- Promote your baby's comfort and health
- Help your baby to get into the best possible position for birth
- Balance emotions as you start to build confidence
- Let go of negative stories and concerns you may have about birth
- Have video support with everything you need to build your home practice
- Feel empowered and have more confidence, not only for you but for your birthing partner
EMMANUEL CENTRE, Rockhampton Road, South Croydon, CR2 7AQ
Wednesday evening’s 7.30-8.30 pm [class schedule]
Please note that these are popular classes and therefore not enough space to accommodate tasters.