KGH Hypnobirthing Online Course
KGH is a complete antenatal education programme that supports you and your birth partner to explore, empower and discover how calm, confident and positive your baby’s birth can be. Culture of Fear From time immemorial our birth culture has been one of fear, with horror stories passed down from generations of women, strangers, friends and colleagues.
British media shows ‘warts and all’ documentaries following women having difficult, painful and frightening birth experiences, where mum has to be rescued by medical staff. We have lost much of our innate knowledge about how birth should be.
Hypnobirthing aims to create a learning environment where magic happens - mothers, fathers, families and friends experience the confident and calm pregnant women making decisions that suit her body and her baby, using the tools, techniques and information to make empowered choices that will affect her family positively for life.
Check out some of our birth stories where expectant women and couples have used these techniques to create a wonderful birthing experience.
Complete Antenatal Hypnobirthing Online Course
This KGH course with Katharine Graves is a complete antenatal/prenatal education with all the benefits of hypnobirthing too. Not only will it give you the essential tools to guide you through pregnancy, labour and birth, but it will also explain the fascinating and important logic of the workings of your body, hormones and mind.
You will feel informed, prepared, confident and calm.
What is included in the course?
Presented to you in an easy-to-access, structured and logical format, the hypnobirthing online course includes:
- Over 8 hours of online video content across 14 modules
- 10 audio relaxations to listen to
- Scripted relaxations to practice with your birth partner
- PDF course booklet to download
- Birth plan template
- Positive statements for an empowering birth
- Access to a private Facebook group for ongoing support
- Discount to buy The Hypnobirthing Book by Katharine Graves
The best course for you?
If you are growing a baby, the KGH is right for you, regardless of how or where you give birth. The hypnobirthing online course is relevant to everyone – irrespective of:
- maternal age
- baby’s position (breech, back-to-back)
- multiple babies (twins or more)
- mode of conception (IVF, ACT),
- mode of birth (c-section, VBAC etc)
- where you choose to give birth
All places of birth are covered – home, birth centre, or hospital. You will learn about your pain relief options, induction of labour, group B strep, what the guidelines say and be given evidence so you can make truly informed choices.
What will you learn in the course?
- The physiology of birth – what your body is actually doing to grow your baby!
- How the maternity system works and how you can navigate it
- Questions to ask your caregivers
- Ways to deal with stress and pressure during pregnancy
- The importance of the birth partner – giving them specific roles to help you and your baby
- Pros and cons of different birthplaces
- The different stages of labour
- Methods of induction
- Types of pain relief
- Simple but truly effective breathing techniques
- What happens after the baby arrives
KG Hypnobirthing online course gives you everything you need to plan the birth you want. Let us guide you through your pregnancy to help you achieve the positive birth experience you – and your baby - deserve.
Start your KGH journey today
Join Katharine Graves as she guides you through your pregnancy. Sign up here today.
- Full access to all videos and documents for 1 year
- Course price: £45