KG Hypnobirthing Croydon Course - for the best birth for you and your baby
Many mums-to-be are now referred to hypnobirthing by midwives because they have seen its successful results.
A KG Hypnobirthing Croydon Course not only equips you with the hypnobirthing information but uniquely gives you the knowledge to understand your options. You become more aware of the implications of the choices you make.
As well as teaching you the techniques you need for a successful Hypno-birth, it gives you the information to navigate the system in which you find yourself—achieving the best outcome for you and your baby.
Your birthing partner will learn ‘how-to’ best support you during labour and gain the confidence to engage with medical professionals.
Practising together can help deepen your relationship as a couple and his (or her) relationship with your child.
Suitable for first-time mums and mums who have given birth before.
"A stress free, empowering birth, without fear and tension"
The Hypnobirthing Croydon Course
Held over 2 weekends at the Emmanuel Centre, Rockhampton Road, South Croydon, CR2 7AQ
What’s covered in the Course?
- Breathing exercises, deep relaxations, visualisations
- Very effective work to release fear and build confidence
- Comforting massage and pressure points especially relevant
- How the father can be your powerful protector and support
- How your body is designed to give birth with efficiency and comfort
- Knowledge and information about the whole process
- How ‘the system’ that you find yourself in works, and how to work with it to achieve the best result for you
- A simple practice regime to support you at home
- Understanding how the mind and bodywork together
What are the Benefits of Hypnobirthing?
- You are likely to experience a more comfortable and sometimes pain-free birth.
- Your baby will arrive in a calm and relaxed environment, alert and ready to bond with you as nature intended.
- Length of labour is often much shorter with Hypnobirthing births.
- Less drugs and medical intervention are used in Hypnobirthing births allowing your baby to develop naturally and easily after they arrive.
- Mums often bounce back quicker after a Hypnobirthing birth as the physical impact of giving birth is reduced.
- Your birth partner will learn how to support you and as a result have a central and active role in the birth. Consequently a truly shared and loving experience.
Who is this Hypnobirthing course suitable for?
This hypnoBirthing course is suitable for first-time mums and mums who have given birth before.
HypnoBirthing helps women who are scared of birth because they’ve never done it before. It is ideal for women who are anxious because of a bad experience last time, or who want a calmer, more comfortable, more natural birth experience.
If you’re pregnant and looking for an alternative to the over-medicalised, pain-is-inevitable mindset, then hypnoBirthing is for you.
How many couples are there in the group?
The size of the groups vary, it’s lovely to do HypnoBirthing in a group because you can meet other expectant couples, exchange ideas, and learn from their questions. The groups are kept small enough to be personal, and large enough to be friendly.
When should I start?
It's best to attend this course nearer your birth, 1 to 2 months before birth seems like a popular choice.
What’s included in the course?
- The KG Hypnobirthing Book by Katharine Graves
- The KG Hypnobirthing course relaxation Colour & Calmness MP3
- Also, a folder of handouts to guide your practice at home.
I'm incredibly grateful and honoured to be an inspiration for everyone who chooses to practice for the birth they want. If you are considering this course, do take a moment to read some of our beautiful Birth Stories.
Hello & Welcome
I'm Jayne Micallef. I’m a qualified Pregnancy Yoga and Hypnobirthing teacher and an NLP Coach with over ten years’ experience in empowering expectant mums and birthing partners for a calm birth.
I first began teaching pregnancy yoga in London Waterloo in 2008 – it’s still running today and combining yoga with proven mind-body hypnobirthing techniques for childbirth. Because this works so well, I decided to start offering the classes and hypnobirthing course to couples locally. I live in Croydon.
This hypnobirthing course gives you and your partner knowledge and ‘know-how’, most importantly, it empowers you both. Its remarkable what effect Hypnobirthing has for couples when they dispel the uncertainties and common misconceptions traditionally associated with childbirth, it helps you move away from fear and towards a more natural calm birth.
It is my target to provide you with the tools and techniques that create an empowering birthing experience. So if you're looking for safer, more relaxed, more comfortable birth - you are in the right place!
What if being more conscious with your body and the choices you make is the secret to happy birthing?
So grateful that you're here if you have any questions ask and maybe I'll meet you in person someday soon.
Jayne Micallef, CDYT & DipHb (KG)